Thursday, April 11, 2013

Interview of a Classmate



Luis Morfin, is no first time traveler.  Since the age of 5, Morfin has been flying to Mexico City to see his mother and the back to Minnesota.  “I must have been really nervous because I threw up about 3 times” Morfin recalls.  He sometimes gets nervous now when he fly’s but nothing that bad he reassures me.
            Last year was the first year he traveled alone.  He was on his way home from a visit in Mexico City, and was now in the Huston Texas airport.  “A man approached me and I had no idea who he was.” Morfin says.  “He asked me where I was coming from and going to.  HE asked me about the terminals because the one to C was broken or something.  When we got on the train he sat by me and asked me for my Facebook name. I told him I didn’t have one.  He asked for and e-mail and finally my phone number.  I just told him my parent were very strict.  I locked myself in the bathrrom for about an hour.” Morfin says.  I asked him if he thinks he was following him, he said yes.  But that wasn’t the only strange occurrence that morning while waiting for his flight. He was also asked if he enjoyed the Bartz Mustapha.  
Even through all the weird happenings Morfin is still excited for his future travels.  HE plans on going to France for his dream vacation and then going to Spain where he hopes to live one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment